You Have Special Powers
You are one of the most profound wonders of the world. No other creature on earth has your uniquely-human capablity to change yourself and create a new reality.
That is exactly what this site is dedicated to helping you do; to have more self-awareness, self-esteem, and feel empowered to create anything you want. You will learn more about loving relationships and enduring happiness. And finally, it showcases one of the most ingenious tools for changing one's mind.
You Will Learn…
- Be a Fully Conscious Individual. Most people don’t know their own mind. You are the one subject that if comprehended on a Master’s level, has the greatest potential to affect your long-term happiness and success.
- There's Not a Damn Thing Wrong with You. Explore the signs of low self-esteem, how people with high self esteem think, and the steps you can take to increase your self-acceptance and appreciation. You’re awesome baby!
- Identify Your Passions & Achieve Success. Identify your driving passions that will give your life meaning. Have tools and perspectives for overcoming obstacles on your way to success.
- Be Happy Right Now (and later). You don’t have to be an idiot to experience continual happiness. You will learn the three requirements for sustainable happiness and the six paths to help you get there.
- Difference between Infatuation and Love Take this test to see if you are infatuated and learn more about what real love looks like.
- Learn to Change Your Mind. Most of us aren't fully aware of our beliefs and the effect they have on every aspect of our lives. You can use an objective observer to see what you really believe. Once seen, re-evaluation is possible.
Central Themes Throughout
- Beliefs Shape Your Experience. There’s reality, then what you believe about it. What you believe effects you more than reality. Your beliefs direct all your feelings and actions. Knowing your beliefs and having a reliable tool to examine and change them is paramount to mastering your life.
- You Are 100% Responsible for Your Feelings. You are responsible for everything you feel and do. No one but you has the power with their words or actions to make you feel anything without your consent. The ramifications this understanding will change your relationships forever.
- Nothing is Good or Bad. There’s no such thing as inherently good or bad, only what you want and don't want. You are free to challenge and change any judgment.
- Enduring Happiness is Possible. All human behavior is driven by the desire to be happy. Consequently, so are your fears. Happiness is not based on external factors but on your thoughts about external factors.
- Honesty is the Foundation of Your Relationship with Yourself & Others. Honesty improves your self-esteem and physical health. Letting someone see who you really are opens the door to feeling known and experiencing true love.